2012 Armada TST DescriptionThe 2012 Armada TST ski was developed with a goal in mind: Create a ski that can truly take you anywhere. By taking the best qualities of the models surrounding the TST Armada put together a true all-mountain beast of a ski that you can feel confident in no matter what terrain you find yourself in. Whether you spend your time in bounds or out, the TST delivers the necessary capabilities to complete your one-ski quiver. With its 100+/- waist (depending on the length) the TST gives you the perfect width to transition from railing turns on the hard pack to slashing untracked in the slack country. The TST also takes a page out of the JJ’s handbook by mimicking its tip, which helps keep you afloat on those deep days. While Armada’s EST All-Mountain Rocker (Rockered tip, Camber underfoot, Traditional Twin Tail) give’s this ski a bit more direction for those big steep lines. By the way, thanks to the Hybrid Ultralight Core, don’t be afraid to throw a pair of touring bindings on these mother’s and take off on 3-day tour into the BC.
The TST is a ski created in loving memory of Armada rider Travis Steeger. A ski design that Travis was asking Armada to produce before his tragic parting, a portion of the proceeds of this ski are donated to Travis Steeger’s Memorial Fund and the “Avalanche Awareness Beyond the Boundaries”, which provides free avalanche skills training courses for youth.
- Free Shipping
- We offer free shipping in the continental United States on any order over $99.
- No Sales Tax
- We are based in the state of Oregon, which means you never pay sales tax on orders from us.
- Best Value Guarantee
- Combine free shipping, no sales tax and our price match policy and you get our best value guarantee.
2012 Armada TST Specifications
Related Blog Posts
- Grade = A+ Reviewed by J. Tingey on 11/10/11
- Loved em', Bought em'! Reviewed by B. Holland on 11/10/11
- Gotta say,they are the sickest things I ever had under my feet Reviewed by Slick on 11/10/11
Share Your Opinion Write a Review »